West Vancouver Community Resources
Arts & Culture Arts and culture are alive and thriving on Vancouver's North Shore. Our galleries draw talent from around the corner and across the globe. Following suit, our vibrant theatre scene ranges from rollicking Christmas pantos, musical theatre, and Shakespeare to works by renowned and emerging playwrights and choreographers. Concerts run the gamut from world-class jazz artists and sidesplitting Canadian comics, to classical music and dance extravaganzas.
Theatre and Concerts
MuseumsDelve into a little history at our museums and find out all about us, who we are, where we've come from, and where we're going, and notably about our First Nations. There's plenty here to enthrall everyone from little children to grownups.
- Artists for Kids Gallery, North Vancouver
- Capilano University Studio Art Gallery, North Vancouver
- CityScape Community Art Space, North Vancouver
- Khot-la-cha Art Gallery, North Vancouver
- Presentation House Gallery, North Vancouver
- Seymour Art Gallery, North Vancouver
- Bellevue Gallery, West Vancouver
- Buckland Southerst Gallery, West Vancouver
- Ferry Building Gallery, West Vancouver
- Kay Meek Centre Gallery, West Vancouver
- Solart Glass Studio, West Vancouver
- Spirit Gallery, West Vancouver